Top-Notch Home & Commercial Electrical Repair, Installation & Upgrades
Are you in need of a licensed and insured electrician in Taunton, MA? The electrical experts at Cotti-Johnson are here to help. Setting up a system is one of the most essential parts of your home. This could range from running new wiring to upgrading your panel.
At Cotti-Johnson, we offer skilled electrical services in Taunton and neighboring areas. Our family-owned company has served the needs of residential, commercial, and industrial properties since 1948.
“These guys answered all my questions and always filled me in throughout the entire 3-day process. Hard workers. Thanks, guys.”David R.
“Sam did an awesome job installing backup generator inlet at my house. He was very professional and made sure that I understood how to switch over to generator power when it is needed.”Chris C.
“Patrick and his crew did a great job. Patrick first went through the house with us to confirm the best locations to install the inside units as well as to determine how best aesthetically to locate the necessary exterior conduits.”John S.
“Right now all we can think about is using our new AC on those hot summer days!!!!! Thank you, Peter and the Cotti-Johnson team!!!!!”Kevin K.
“His name, I believe, is Tony. He did a terrific job; very fast, thorough; he was extremely polite, he put on his booty over shoes before he came in; he answer all of my questions...He explained what went wrong with my furnace and knew of the problem and fi”Jim S.
Today’s homes and commercial buildings contain more heating and air conditioning equipment, appliances, and electronics than ever. But unfortunately, the systems and panels in older homes do not have enough capacity to meet the needs of modern families.
In some cases, a panel upgrade may be needed to ensure that the service meets the current needs of the building.
A panel upgrade may be needed when:
- Installing new appliances or HVAC equipment
- There are not enough outlets for your current needs
- Circuit breakers frequently trip
- The lights dim when you use certain appliances
Updating your panel offers several advantages, including improving safety, ensuring your system is adequate for your current and potential future needs and increasing the resale value of your home. In addition, we have a Master Electrician and fully licensed and insured technicians to ensure that your installation goes smoothly.
Commercial Electrical Services in Taunton, MA
An electrical short can shut down your entire property, affecting your business and others sharing the space. Needless to say, this is less than ideal. You’ll need to get the problem fixed in a hurry. You should turn to Cotti-Johnson for comprehensive services done by professionals who prioritize safety and customer satisfaction.
You can count on us for the following services and more:
- Panel upgrades: A leading cause of electrical shorts and similar problems with a system is a panel’s inability to keep up with energy demands throughout the property. The solution may be to upgrade one or more committees to newer, better models.
- Rewiring: Upgrading your property’s wiring may also be necessary to keep up with demands and to prevent power outages. Older structures are more likely to encounter issues with wiring, as the wires installed in properties decades ago often do not meet the same industry standards used today.
- Inspections: Our electricians can also perform system inspections to identify potential problems, faults, and safety issues. We recommend allowing our team to achieve a full-scale assessment at least once a year to help catch and prevent significant problems and repairs.
- Buzzing - While electricity may do a ton of miraculous things, one thing it isn't supposed to do is make noise. If your buzzing is coming from an appliance, call the manufacturer but if it's coming from your lights or panel call in our local electrician.
- You're connecting power bricks to power bricks - Even if you're just thinking about connecting a power brick to another, give us a call. This is a serious fire hazard and you likely need one more outlet which is easy to install.
- Flickering lights - If your lights are dimming or flickering, contact our electricians. Your grid is spread too thin and it might be time to replace your panel.
- Your outlet is warm to touch - If your outlet isn't in sunlight or anything, it shouldn't be warm. It might just need to be rewired just make sure to get that done sooner rather than later.
- A fuse box or one tripped circuit after another - Fuse boxes have been considered unsafe for decades but if your getting repeated tripped circuits you might need a circuit breaker that's up to date as well.
Contact Our Experienced Electricians Today!
Whether you need an upgrade due to an HVAC equipment installation or you need to move an outlet from one side of the room to the other, we offer exceptional quality service at affordable prices. Our highly trained electricians can provide a free estimate for electrical and HVAC services. Check our current special offers for savings on services, such as a panel swap for $1,249 . For larger jobs, financing is available through GreenSky.